Blog > Korean Immigration Office

Getting Your Korean ARC Card (Alien Registration Card)

Korean Immigration Offices

Korean Immigration Appointment

Phone # for Foreigner assistance 1345.  

Recently the Korean Immigration Office requires that you reserve an appointment prior to your visit UNLESS your visa is expiring that day.  

Always use Internet Explorer with Korean websites. 

The necessary documents will vary depending on the type of visa that you will obtain.

For example:

If you are applying for an E2 visa, your school will provide your documents for you to take. Documents such as teaching schedules, their business license, etc.

If you are an F4 visa, you will need to provide proof of ancestry, this can be obtained at any "gu" office. 

If you are another type of visa, you may need to provide proof of university enrollment, marriage certificate, etc.




Step 1 - Reserve an Appointment 
Step 2 - Bring all appropriate documents, including housing contract. Go to the $$ stamp lady and tell her the service you need and she will provide you with the correct stamped form for payment.



Additional Note:
If you are waiting for your ARC card, DO NOT leave the country.  You must wait to receive the ARC card to use as your entry and exit document.  

Support this page and share this information with those that may find it helpful.  Thank you